Query Tool for moving data for Oracle7 to MS Excel

From: John Gretton <jgretton_at_wnet.gov.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 17:44:47 GMT

I am looking for a utility which will provide access to an Oracle 7 database from MS Excel on both Mac's and PC's. I realize that there is support for this directly in Excel, but the support is not the same on both platforms meaning that development will have to be done twice. Our preference is to develop once for both platforms.

--
John Gretton, Systems Analyst
Economic Development Edmonton