Re: Forms 3.0 Questions.

From: Olaf van der Geest <ogeest_at_nl.oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 1994 12:10:23 GMT

Steve Frampton (frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca) wrote:
: Hello:

: I would like to ask two Forms 3.0 questions if I may:

: 1) I tried to produce a hard-coded List-of-values for my form, using the
: following code:

: select 'N', 'No' into :MASTER.FORM_REQUIRED from dual
: union
: select 'Y', 'Yes' into :MASTER.FORM_REQUIRED from dual

This works for me:

         select 'N', 'No' into :MASTER.FORM_REQUIRED from dual
         union
         select 'Y', 'Yes' from dual

Regards,

Olaf

---
Olaf vd Geest                              Oracle Corporation
ogeest_at_nl.oracle.com                       Rijnzathe 6
                                           De Meern
*****        This is not official Oracle Support           *****
***** These opions are mine and not those of my employer   *****