Re: Splitting this newsgroup?

From: Kevin Mallory <kmallory_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 1994 01:55:58 GMT

In article <2v8dp9$9ln_at_netserver.univ-lille1.fr> Yves Noel, noel_at_omega.univ-lille1.fr writes:
>|> .oracle.admin
>|> .oracle.announce
>|> .oracle.programming
>|> .oracle.misc

Well here's a vote from the Oracle Perspective:

comp.databases.oracle.rdbms - all 'database'/dba issues, including performance

comp.databases.oracle.cde                    -
Forms/SRW/OG/Browser/ODQ/Case
comp.databases.oracle.programming     - Pro*xxx, OCI, SQL*Module, ...
comp.databases.oracle.announce           - general announcements
including jobs

This would make it easier for us to focus our people who read newsgroups and is in line with the way we do support and development.

Kevin Mallory
Manager, Quality and Performance Programs Oracle Forms Development Received on Sat Jul 09 1994 - 03:55:58 CEST

Original text of this message