Re: Good PL/SQL Reference

From: Dwayne K. Lanclos <lanclosd_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 13:34:51 GMT

LONG ON (lon_at_hpb.hwc.ca) wrote:
> Are there any good books out there which fully describe
> PL/SQL syntax? The ones I got from Oracle is worthless
> (I am really surprised this should happened).

> BTW: I am using Oracle version 7.
> Thanks for any pointers.

The most useful book I have is volume 4 from the "Introduction to Oracle" training class. I didn't attend the class, but I got it from one of my colleagues who did. It gives lots of examples of how to do things. You can then turn to the PL/SQL Reference Manual to find the specifics of the syntax.

--
Dwayne K. Lanclos		lanclosd_at_lacmhs.boeing.com

"War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left."