Re: core dump in forms30

From: Kim Ng <kimmng_at_uswnvg.com>
Date: 5 Jul 94 15:31:38 GMT

Jodi J. Showers (jshowers_at_cmi.on.ca) wrote:
: When was the last patch installed?

: My experience has been that these *things* happen when there is a mismatch
: of libraries. We tend to have many difficulties with oracle patches and
: upgrade scripts which tend to leave us to manage part of the process
: ourselves;
: therefore we may come up in a bad state.

: I'd suggest you verify the last patch and re-make sqlforms(and other)
: binaries.

Thanks for the response. We have tried the latest that ORACLE suggested and it still gave us the same result.

 Kim Ng
 (Just a low life contract programmer. Thus, my clients won't adopt my views.) Received on Tue Jul 05 1994 - 17:31:38 CEST

Original text of this message