FORMS30 Scroll list / Detail

From: Chaz Sliger <chaz_at_atlas.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 00:22:05 GMT

Howdy,
I'm new to this newsgroup so all due appologies if this is not appropriate.
I'm trying to create a forms30 app that has 2 blocks.

block-1: A list of records showing enough fields to be

          informative.

block-2: A form showing all fields.

Block 2 should allow you to input search criteria. Block 1 will display a list of matching records. Highlighting a record in block-1 will cause it to be displayed in all its glory in block-2.
Block-2 will allow records to be input/modified/deleted.

My problem: All of the literature I've looked at only

	     show how to produce a 1->many master/detail
	     between 2 blocks which does not help in
	     this case.

Any help will be appreciated.
Will share whatever I learn if others are interested.

Thanks in advance. Chaz (chaz_at_atlas.com) Received on Wed Jun 29 1994 - 02:22:05 CEST

Original text of this message