Oracle CASE expert needed

From: Pete Grant <grant_at_pentagon-gw.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 13:45:34 GMT

I have an immediate opening for a Senior Oracle person with data modeling background. I need a person who has experience in using Oracle CASE tools to design a large integrated database. The job is in the Pentagon so US Citizenship is required and security clearance is an absolute must - sorry, I know that eliminates a lot of good candidates.

If you qualify, please call or e-mail. I'll make it worth your while (interpretation:  the pay's good :-)).

Pete Grant

(703) 271-7980 (voice)
(703) 892-0306 (fax)

e-mail: grant_at_pentagon-gw.army.mil

--
-- Pete Grant                   | Andrulis Research Corp is
Andrulis Research Corporation   | on a contract with the US

(703) 271-7980 |