Re: CASE*Generator for SQL*ReportWriter & SQL*Forms

From: Slurton <slurton_at_aol.com>
Date: 24 Jun 1994 12:07:01 -0400

In article <2ua3en$9a0_at_paperboy.gsfc.nasa.gov>, Daney Xavier <Xavier_Daney_at_mnb2.fss-moses.lockheed.com> writes:

I have used both the SQL*FORMS and the SQL*REPORTWRITER Generators the SQL*FORMS generator works pretty well provided you feed it very simple requirements for the form. You will still end up doing some custimazation yourself. The Reportwriter Generator will only do a report that can go tabular and will not put the field below the other that I can find.

Give me a call if you want more.

(703)934-0200 (Ask For Scott Lurton)

Good Luck

Scott A. Lurton
Senior Analyst

WR SYSTEMS, LTD
FAIRFAX, VA USA Received on Fri Jun 24 1994 - 18:07:01 CEST

Original text of this message