What affects performance?

From: Disk Emulation Sys <diskmsys_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 03:51:18 GMT

[ Article crossposted from comp.databases.sybase ]
[ Author was Disk Emulation Sys ]
[ Posted on Wed, 8 Jun 1994 01:11:29 GMT ]

From the depth and scope of follow-up response to this thread, it appears as if there is a great deal of interest in RDBMS Performance...

...so I've created a new List Service called "rdbms-performance"... Subscribing to this list service can help enable you to learn new methods of increasing the performance of relational database applications. And I promise it won't be "polluted" in any way with vendor-stuff...

Send your request to: listserv_at_NETCOM.COM In the message type: subscribe rdbms-performance <your email address>

Looking forward to helping the interchange of ideas, etc. Robert David at Disk Emulation Systems (DES), Inc. rdbms-performance moderator

--
Disk Emulation Systems, 3080 Oakmead Village Dr., Santa Clara, CA 95051

Phone: 408-727-5497, Fax: 408-727-5496