SQLPLUS PROMPT

From: V.Rinaldi <mmvr_at_frodo.cc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 13:53:06 GMT

I would like to change my sqlplus prompt from SQL> to
12:24 SQL >
I would like the sql prompt (HH:MM SQL>) to change the systime every time the <RETURN> key is pressed. I have seen it working at several different cites, but cannot seem to replicate it.

I also am having problems with my login.sql script, everytime sqlplus is executed it does not read the login.sql script in the unix path, is there another different type of sql-path variable that needs to be set?

Can anybody out there please assist.

Vito Rinaldi
Assistant DBA
Flinders University of South Australia
V.Rinaldi_at_cc.flinders.edu.au Received on Tue Jun 07 1994 - 15:53:06 CEST

Original text of this message