Re: SQLPLUS PROMPT

From: Mahesh Vallampati <m0v5533_at_tamsun.tamu.edu>
Date: 7 Jun 1994 16:28:24 -0500

In article <1994Jun7.135306.52764_at_frodo.cc.flinders.edu.au>, V.Rinaldi <mmvr_at_frodo.cc.flinders.edu.au> wrote:
>I would like to change my sqlplus prompt from
>SQL> to
>12:24 SQL >
>I also am having problems with my login.sql script, everytime sqlplus
>is executed it does not read the login.sql script in the unix path,
>is there another different type of sql-path variable that needs to be set?
>Vito Rinaldi
>Assistant DBA
>Flinders University of South Australia
>V.Rinaldi_at_cc.flinders.edu.au
hie,
ur login.sql must contain the line
set time on
to achieve the prompt which displays the time at return or any sqlaction. By default login.sql is read from the home directory.Maybe ur profile needs to be changed.

Thanks and Regards
Mahesh Vallampati
M.S. In EE
Dept.of Electrical Engineering,
Texas A & M University.
Ph:(409)845-6189
\\ In the Beginning there was Codd..... Received on Tue Jun 07 1994 - 23:28:24 CEST

Original text of this message