UserExit to Write to a File

From: Joseph Bennett <jbennett_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 20:12:59 GMT

Has anyone out there written a UserExit for SQL*Forms (v3) which writes to a text file? I am running on a VAX with Oracle7. I would prefer not to re-invent the wheel - and who knows, I might have a UserExit or two that I may be able to share. If you have something like this, please e-mail me either at bennettj_at_bis.pader.gov or jbennett_at_netcom.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will be out from 6/2 - 6/5, so I will be responding after that. Thanks for your help.

Joseph Bennett, Systems Consultant

* Joseph Bennett, I can be reached at jbennett_at_netcom.COM * * Netcom - Online Communication Services San Jose, CA * * * * "I have a fear of letting my mind wander, I'm afraid it won't come back" * * "I don't do drugs, I don't have the time." *