$$$$$Oracle opportunities in Albany,NY

From: RICH CMA <richcma_at_aol.com>
Date: 1 Jun 1994 19:31:08 -0400

CMA, a consulting and software development firm located in Albany,NY since 1969, has a number of long-term opportunities for Oracle Developers. We run both version 7.0 and 6.0 internally and are a Preferred Systems Integrater for Oracle. Most positions will initially be on-site at one of our clients. CMA offers full-time salaried employees both benefits and the stability associated with a "normal" job. Contract opportunities also exist. Fax your resume to:

                                       Rich Williams
                                       (518)783-5093 fax

                                       or call at (518)783-9003