Posting in Forms3

From: Ian Dixon <idixon_at_syntaxis.ukmail.net>
Date: 27 May 94 20:18:02 GMT

The place where I work has a policy that says posting should not be used in Forms 3. The reasons I think are that it makes maintenance more difficult and that it could increase network traffic.

Is post used much? If it is, what are the benefits? If not then why not?

E-mail responses preferred. I'll summarize

Thanks

Ian

Ian Dixon                      |  Email : idixon_at_syntaxis.ukmail.net    |
Independent Oracle Consultant  |  Tel   : +44 (0)734 478092             |
Reading, England               |                                        |