Oracle Ver 6.0 installation

From: ETUSERS <etyendl_at_ruby.indstate.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 21:04:59 GMT

Oracle Guru's:
Recently, our Math and CS department here at ISU has got a free copy of Oracle6.0. We do have all the manuals and all the floppy disks necessary. The server has been installed without any problem. But when it came to the client installation, as far as loading the software is concerned it went on okay. But then when U try to connect to the database it says the interface driver was not found. We cannot get any help from Oracle..as it's a free package which we have got. We tried looking at the error codes in the manual but it did not really help.
Could some one throw some light please...Thanks in advance. Please send your answers to:

                naren_at_thunder.indstate.edu
Naren Yendluri