Forms 4.0 Coversion From Mac to IBM/PC

From: Arnie Weinstein <946753_at_arniew.llnl.gov>
Date: 25 May 1994 16:29:41 GMT

I am having a problem with a Forms 4.0.12 form that was developed on the MAC and ported over to the IBM/PC. I am using Chameleon Version 4.0, TCP/IP Ver 2.0, SQL*Net Version 2.0, and Oracle7 using MS/DOS for Windows. The form works fine on the MAC, and will function on the PC, but the form on the IBM/PC is at least 4 times larger then it should be. I have tried changing the font to Courier and making the necessary changes to the Oracle.Ini file. Also tried several other fonts and using the real coordinates but using the snap to a character cell grid. Still nothing is working.

I am using someone elses terminal to access this bulletin board, so if you could respond to my E-Mail address, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Linda Farber Farber1_at_llnl.gov Received on Wed May 25 1994 - 18:29:41 CEST

Original text of this message