Help with ODBC and stored procedures

From: Melanie Roche <mroche_at_clpd.Kodak.Com>
Date: 25 May 1994 15:26:57 GMT

I would like some help with using stored procedures and ODBC. I need to pass a complete record into a stored procedure from ODBC and basically simply insert it into an oracle table. The problem is my understanding of ODBC and how it works with ORACLE. From reading the microsoft foundation class manual it seems to me that I can only pass a string into the stored procedure -- it would be much easier to simply pass a record structure in. With a string I'll have to parse it into the correct columns for the table. Can any one help me out here? What type of information am I missing?

Thanks.

Melanie

Kodak will care if I get this working or not -- however they have no knowledge of the infomation in this post and all mistakes are simply mine!!! Received on Wed May 25 1994 - 17:26:57 CEST

Original text of this message