Re:PL/SQL Editors??

From: Ken Levine <kenl_at_icebox.iceonline.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 10:06:08 GMT

>I'm looking for any tools available for Windows or Mac that make writing
>PL/SQL easier. The database is actually on a Unix server so I can either
>edit using vi or emacs or do everything locally on my PC and send files
>back and forth manually. Both of these solutions are lacking. What I'm
>looking for is an editor specifically made for PL/SQL similar to the good
>ones that are available for C++ (ie. syntax coloring would be great).
>
>Does this product exist? What do you guys use?
>
>TIA,
>Todd Williams

Stanford Technology Group in California (I think Palo Alto) makes SQL Studio which is a pretty good GUI front end to stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers, allowing exports of code, an SQL execution window, and other useful features. I don't have the address here however.

Ken Levine
Vancouver, BC Received on Fri May 20 1994 - 12:06:08 CEST

Original text of this message