Re: SQLforms and SQL*TextRetrieval

From: Steve A. Olson <solson_at_access1.digex.net>
Date: 17 May 1994 20:32:01 GMT

Mr Hing Lam (hmlam_at_HK.Super.NET) wrote:
: Could anyone here give me some headlights on the following problem?
: I have added the following line in the preform trigger

: user_exit('trscin');

I'll assume your using SQL*Forms30...

In order to call a userexit you must run an executable that has been linked with the new functions. The sql*textretreival package, I think, is delivered with a custom runform, the name of which I can't recall, that must be executed instead of the standard runform30. Runmenu50, when forms and menu are linked, will also have the same problem.

Steve Olson
solson_at_cst.com Received on Tue May 17 1994 - 22:32:01 CEST

Original text of this message