Experience With MTS and Forms V4

From: DAGMARA_at_DELPHI.COM <(DAGMARA_at_DELPHI.COM)>
Date: 11 May 1994 01:05:39 -0000

Thank you fellow netters for your help on my V3 form problem. Now, I another question. We will be developing using Forms V4 on a multithreaded  server (UNIX, but the platform has not yet been decided upon).

The question: we have complex forms that will need to go to other forms. What are the advantages/disadvantages/problems of using NEWFRM or CALLFRM in this environment? Has anyone experience doing this; and if so, what where the results?

Thank you in advance.

Dagmar Anne Bogan
Kopania & Komerovksi
Richardson, TX

dagmara_at_delphi.com Received on Wed May 11 1994 - 03:05:39 CEST

Original text of this message