Perl-Oracle

From: <robinsons_at_lacmhs.boeing.com>
Date: 10 May 1994 15:21:20 -0500

I have accepted a new position at a site with no Unix experience to speak of, and no internet. I am familiar with Sybase, but they use Oracle here. Does anyone know of a perl for Oracle similar to sybperl for Sybase? Please reply via e-mail as it is my only outside link...Thanks for your help.. robinsons_at_lacmhs.boeing.com (Candy Robinson) Any leads on how to convince management here of the safety of internet access and use of files such as emacs and perl? Point me to anti-paranoia literature.. :-) Received on Tue May 10 1994 - 22:21:20 CEST

Original text of this message