Needed DBMS Kernel Developers

From: spencers_at_netcom.com <(spencers_at_netcom.com)>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 04:05:08 GMT

Subject: Oracle Sybase DB2 Engine/ClientServer Newsgroups: misc.jobs.offered

           RDBMS/OODB ENGINES CLIENT SERVER GATEWAY PRODUCTS SYBASE ORACLE DB2 DB2/2 DB26000 SQL GUPTA SQL SERVERS DATAHUB OS400 RDBMS ACCESS INFORMIX INGRESS OODBMS VERSANT UNISQL IDB API'S GATEWAYS: ODBC SAG/CLI DRDA/DBM VORTEX RDS DCE APPC TCP/IP CPIC SNA/SDLC VTAM GUI BUILDERS: SDK PDK DLL OLE XVT MOTIF OODB & RDBMS ENGINES/KERNELS/DRIVERS               C/C++ CSET2 ASSEMBLERS/BAL PLAS PASCAL PL1        MS DOS WIN3X/NT OS2/PM UNIX X/WIN MAC MVS/ESA GUI BUILDERS GUI BUILDERS: SDK PDK DLL OLE XVT VXD DEVICE DRIVERS / KERNALS UNIX X/WIN MOTIF ISPF DIALOGUES MAC APP TOOL BOX ALSO SOME AI AO MULTI MEDIA & GAMES             C/C++ CSET2 THINK C SMALLTALK MPW ASSEMBLERS              COMMUNICATIONS GATEWAYS & CLIENT SERVER SOFTWARE FDDI TOKEN RING ETHERNET DRIVERS TCP/IP CPIC CDPD WIRELESS APPC APPN DRDA ODBC SAG/CLI VORTEX RDS DCE ATM NLM SNMP API LU6.2 X25 LAN NOVELL VINES NETVIEW HP OPENVIEW ODI SNA/SDLC GATEWAYS 3270 NETBIOS VTAM CICS NETWARE

           MS/DOS/WIN/3X/NT OS2/PM UNIX X/WIN MOTIF MVS/ESA
            C/C++ CSET2 ASSEMBLERS/BAL PASCAL MACHINE CODE

These positions offer the chance to work in the newest area of Client Server Access, Gateway, RDBMS/OODB Engine/Driver & GUI Front End Development or Support in the Nation. We need over 100 people this year that like the challenge of a Start-Up environment. You will be rewarded with the opportunity to learn new areas, as these projects promote cross development and base product development. These are not your average sweat shop projects were you become pigeon holed working on only one small module of a huge product line. There is also the possibility of Royalties being offered for those Product Authors with new product ideas, on top of Stock & other great benes such as a 401K plan & a Flexable Schedule. We are sorry that due to the start-up environment we have no possitions for anyone with out at least 3 years Commercial Software Vendor exp. Therefore, Entry Level College Grads need not apply.

Majority of our Development effort is currently being done in CA, TX, DC, IL & WA. We would prefer people who would consider relocation to these areas with a comprehensive relocation package offered. If however you are not located in one of these areas and can not consider relocation but feel you are very qualified for the type of work we are doing still forward youre resume and let us know what areas you would consider working in and we will see if working out of a remote sales office or TeleCommuting is possible.

The following are some of the areas of development we currently have available: RDBMS / OODB Engines, Drivers, GUI Front Ends & Gateways, Porting, PreCompilers, DBA tools (Copy, Backup, Reload, Restore), Performance tunning / Forecasting tools, Bind & Object Mgmnt, Dataset Placement / IO, Referential Integrity, Catalogues, Compression, Virtual Storage / Access methods, Caching, Extended Buffers, Optimization, Hyperspaces, Hyper Batch/Text, Data Spaces, Table Spaces, Index Spaces, Arrays, Datasets, Vcat Storegroups, Excp, Spufi, QMF, DDL, DCL, DDCS, EUD, AR, AASF, HLL, DZU, Multi Tasking, and Communications/Client Server, Gateways, and Front End GUI's for all product lines.

Most Possitions pay between 45-125K.

Please send your resume, salary & location requirements not just a note to any of the following: Spencer Software Systems - Developement Div.

Email: spencers_at_netcom.com Fax:408-288-5162 / 213-658-2323

2530 Berryessa Rd #1040, San Jose CA. 95132 408-288-5156 6230 Wilshire Blvd. #414, Los Angeles CA. 90048 213-658-2350 Received on Mon May 09 1994 - 06:05:08 CEST

Original text of this message