Modifing JOIN-conditions (SQL*Forms 3)

From: David N McCann <cs91dnm_at_brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 May 1994 16:28:24 GMT

Hi,

        Basically how do you do it? I have specified a JOIN condition for a master-detail relationship in a Form's Default window, and I want to change it. (underlying tables' structure has changed)

        Where do I go, and how do I do it please. I can't find it in Block Modify, so where is it?

        Answers by e-mail please. Results will be posted back here if there's interest.

                Thanks,

--
			David McCann

Computer Science Yr3                   Faculty Rep: All Comp.Sci Undergrads
Students Union Court Member (elect)    Board of Studies Rep: Comp.Sci 3
Tel: 0956 237670 (any time)            Student Council Rep: Comp.Sci
At present living in Faraday, Room 7-43.  Visitors always welcome.