Re: Calling Forms4 User Exits from a Library?

From: David Owens <daveo_at_wal.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 14:56:07 GMT

Dennis Moore (dbmoore_at_us.oracle.com) wrote:
: I believe that the way most people handle this problem (see below) is that
: they always pass into libraries all the values it will need to do its
: processing. In fact, this is the only "right" way to use libraries, since

    ... stuff about Name_In functions deleted.

You obviously misunderstood the reason why I'm asking the question. I don't wan't to know how to pass variables into a library. I know that. I want to know how to pass these same variables into a user exit and back out. If you see the original post, you'll see that there is a problem with addressing these library variables in a user exit.

So, anyone else want to take a crack at this one?

David Owens                        -------   ___o   Hewlett-Packard
 daveo_at_hpwala.wal.hp.com            ------- _\ <,_  Clinical Info Systems
 HP-Desk: David OWENS / HP1700/03  ------- (_)/ (_) 3000 Minuteman Road
 (508) 659-4861                     -------         Andover MA  USA