Print Def Files

From: Jeff Hayward <Hayward_at_pobox.pds.med.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 19:53:24 GMT

I'm printing to Laserjet IIP's using the standard HPLASER printdef and occasionally, on 5% of one of my forms I just get a blank area. It still calculates the pages correctly, and leaves room for what should print, it just skips some of the details. When printing the same form to the screen it prints great. When I shorten the form up a few lines it will print without the blank area. So Oracle tells me the printdef if messed up. Checking it, mine is quite different from the one Tech support was looking at. They were supposed to fax me a copy of theirs. Does anyone out there have a good one that has lines like the :fs line in it?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

Jeff.Hayward_at_umich.edu Received on Wed Apr 13 1994 - 21:53:24 CEST

Original text of this message