Re: E-R books / tools recommendations - please

From: Cynthia Gisela Ferreira <cgf3e_at_kelvin.seas.Virginia.EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 13:57:34 GMT

I found ERWIN-SQL one of the best relational-database modeling tools available, accompanied by a fine tutorial on RD modeling. ERWIN can generate scripts for table, index and trigger creation for a variety of databases (including Oracle). For development, I recommend "Oracle 7 the Complete Reference" by G. Koch, available through Osborne publishing, McGraw Hill books. Extend my regards to your wife ..Welcome back to the geek kingdom! Received on Wed Apr 13 1994 - 15:57:34 CEST

Original text of this message