Re: Adabase/Natural <----> Oracle Help

From: Einar Kristinsson <k10047_at_skyrr.is>
Date: 12 Apr 1994 09:22:39 -0000

In <2o17ii$7cq_at_tamsun.tamu.edu> m0v5533_at_tamsun.tamu.edu (Mahesh Vallampati) writes:

>Hie folks,
>We have an RS/6000 with Oracle 7.0 running on it. We need to connect to an
>Adabase/Natural running on an IBM Mainframe. Are there anyone out there
>whois doing this stuff? what are the tools needed like Uniface/PowerBuilder
>etc.? Most Importantly what are the security implications involved here.
>Your Input would be greatly appreciated.

>Thanks and Regards
>Mahesh Vallampati
>M.S. In EE
>Dept.of Electrical Engineering,
>Texas A & M University.
>Ph:(409)845-6189
>\\ In the Beginning there was Codd.....
*
We are using Adabas/Natural on an IBM 3090/200 and currently developing a client/server based application using PB. We have tested and plan to use EDA/Link SQL ODBC interface to communicate to Adabas.
EDA/Link is a product from Iformation Builders CO. *
For more information e-mail :einarsk_at_skyrr.is or k11097_at_skyrr.is ; Karl Olafsson "test-a-lot" *
*

--
Einar S. Kristinsson                    internet: einarsk_at_skyrr.is