Re: ODBC access, Unix to Unix.

From: Kevin Haney <khaney_at_netaxs.com>
Date: 11 Apr 1994 01:33:25 GMT

Mark Tait (tait_at_dax.intellicorp.com) wrote:
: Hi all,

: I have seen a lot of posts that talk about using ODBC to have a PC
: talk to a database running on a Unix box, but I have yet to see a unix
: to unix reference. Does there exist an ODBC client for Unix? Any
: pointers will be helpful. I need to be able to talke to Oracle
: 7.0.15, Sybase 4.9.x, Informix OnLine 5.01 and Ingres 6.4 databases.

I've only heard of ODBC clients for PC, not for any other platforms, but I don't see why they couldn't work... I'd be interested to hear if you find one!

--
Kevin Haney

khaney_at_netaxs.com
SN=HANEY%G=KEVIN%I=M%DDA=USERID=ZRMKMH%SUN_at_mcimail.com