MedArchive (Data General)

From: Brendan F. Forsyth <bff_at_next.pvh.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 17:38:33 GMT

We have purchased a product called MedArchive, which is a data archive system designed to work with a Hospital Information System called MAGIC. It has an embedded run-time Oracle database as the database engine.

Has anyone used this module and have you been able to interface to it via any other method other than the MedArvhive interface? I want to access the data from other systems and interfaces. The MAGIC system will access the MedArchive across TCP/IP so I have to assume that a network/SQL interface is running on the MedArchive piece.

Any impressions, advice, and/or warnings would also be appreciated.

Thanks
Brendan Received on Thu Mar 24 1994 - 18:38:33 CET

Original text of this message