Oracle Security Help!

From: Sotiris Baxevanis <sgb_at_access3.digex.net>
Date: 16 Mar 1994 11:01:09 -0500

Hello, as the computer security administrator I'm responsible in assisting several developers with establishing application security for windows sql application using gupta and oracle.

I welcome all suggestions in what steps we should take to provide security of the oracle information and to what level we can provide that security.

I'm told that Oracle only provides table level security.

If you have or know of particular product that would assist us in this matter please reply.

Thank you. Received on Wed Mar 16 1994 - 17:01:09 CET

Original text of this message