Charts in Oracle

From: Benoit David <david_at_cogit.ign.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 1994 17:00:18 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking for a very simple statistical package using Oracle. I want mainly to draw histograms of the values stored in attributes of the database and charts like in Microsoft Excel for example.

Is there a simple package from Oracle to do that for example on SUN SparcServer?

Is it easier to make the charts on a PC or on a Mac using ODBC ?

I heard of SPSS for Windows. Can somebody tell me more about it ?

--
Dr. Benoit DAVID
Institut Geographique National         Email: david_at_cogit.ign.fr