Re: Let's make this newsgroup a better place<no nasty posts>

From: Steve Frampton <frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca>
Date: 14 Mar 94 03:10:50 GMT

m0v5533_at_tamsun.tamu.edu (Mahesh Vallampati) writes:

> Steve Frampton and James Forgy owe an apology to this group for posting
> such nasty stuff.

You are absolutely correct. Please accept my most humblest of apologies. James really got me going with his banter and while flaming him in public certainly added somewhat to my satisfaction, private e-mail would have been more appropriate.

Again, I'm truly sorry.

---< MAKE MONEY FAST! Contact Dave Rhodes for details. >--- Steve Frampton E-mail: <frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca> Received on Mon Mar 14 1994 - 04:10:50 CET

Original text of this message