Re: DBA/UNIX Administrator position available

From: James Forgy <forgy_at_ll.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 12:45:01 -0500

In article <g3VZic2w165w_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca> frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca (Steve Frampton) writes:
>From: frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca (Steve Frampton)
>Subject: Re: DBA/UNIX Administrator position available
>Date: 10 Mar 94 23:21:27 GMT

>forgy_at_ll.mit.edu (James Forgy) writes:

>> > DATABASE/ SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
>>
>> Hey idiot, stop posting your corporate job leads on this Newsgroup, Internet
>> is not a free place for your company to advertise. You are violating the
>> rules of these newsgroups and showing no classs.

>What is your major malfunction? These people are posting the
>availability of Oracle-related *employment*, for God sakes...something
>that I, for one, am happy to see in this economy.

>While I agree that this newsgroup is probably not the place to post job
>offers in (perhaps misc.jobs.offered or biz.jobs.offered would be more
>appropriate), these people are posting here because they want to target
>Oracle users.

>A friendly, "Please direct this to m.j.o. or b.j.o." instead of calling
>them idiots would probably suffice. I have seen you counter each
>posting of this kind with, "Hey idiot!" and "Grab a clue". Talk about
>having no class.

>Get a life!

>---< MAKE MONEY FAST! Contact Dave Rhodes for details. >---
>Steve Frampton E-mail: <frampton_at_vicuna.ocunix.on.ca>

Hey you moron if you don't like it too bad. If these head-hunters would get off of this group then I wouldn't be posting against them. Don't whine to me you little baby, write them email, they should not be using this technical discussion group to line their pockets with the profits of un-suspecting Oracle Guru's.

By the way, I actually have contributed to this newsgroup and answered people's technical questions. I have a consulting company and am an Oracle VAR, and would love to advertize my product here. But I have a little net ediquette.

Eat that you bumbling simpleton,

jf Received on Fri Mar 11 1994 - 18:45:01 CET

Original text of this message