Re: Oracle Case tools... HELP!

From: Richard D Holowczak <holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu>
Date: 9 Mar 94 00:19:30 GMT

dburkhol_at_afit.af.mil writes:

>Does anyone have knowledge of a good Oracle Case tools cookbook? It
>should be written for novice users, step by step instructions on how
>to design and develop applications with Case tools.

>If there are no cookbooks, any quality reference material would be
>appreciated.

>Thanks

   I have a "shortest path" manual I wrote which gives just    the basics required to get from Analysis to Implementation.    E-mail me if you are interested.

   Also, and I've mentioned this before, a great place to start    learning about Oracle CASE is the Oracle Method books by Barker.    Once you understand the Oracle Method, using the CASE tool    becomes much easier.

Rich Holowczak
Rutgers University
holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu Received on Wed Mar 09 1994 - 01:19:30 CET

Original text of this message