Re: sqlnet/paradox/oracle

From: <RMERNER_at_bcsc02.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 94 12:52:38 PST

In article <gommans.3.2D7C9754_at_iso.few.eur.nl> gommans_at_iso.few.eur.nl (L.F.B. Gommans) writes:

>Hello,
>
>At the moment I'm trying establisch a connection between Paradox and Oracle.
>After a lot of trying I finally succeeded in opening tables on the server. But
>now I want to do more, for axample creation of tables, or simply changing
>existing tables.
>
>The problem is that the mode of the tables is read-only, does someone know
>where to solve the problem (If I'm logged in on the server I have permission
>to do all tasks)
>
>Thanks
>
>Leon
>
>Gommans_at_iso.few.eur.nl

We at the Ministry of Health are about to embark on the same journey. Can you please tell me what software and hardware you used to get the link going? You can E-Mail me if you prefer (I could not mail to your listed address.)

 Ron Merner                 Phone:      (604) 952-1248
 Programmer/Analyst         FAX:        (604) 952-1289
 Ministry of Health,        Compuserve: 72020,3474
 1515 Blanshard St V8W 3C8 Internet: rmerner_at_bcsc02.gov.bc.ca Received on Tue Mar 08 1994 - 21:52:38 CET

Original text of this message