Re: Oracle access trough Excel

From: The Administrator <gerrit_at_vtm.be>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 1994 17:21:27 GMT

Another solution is SequeLink with ReportEngine. SequeLink is a replacement for SQL*Net and lets you also connect to other database systems (sybase, ingres, informix,...) and lets you also connect from other software (probably using dll's -> we are in the Mac's stuff so I'm not really aware of all possibilities).

ReportEngine is a report tool built upon the SequeLink stuff using Excel.

Both products are from TechGnosis and used to be located in Boca Raton in Florida... If anybody is interested I can get the correct co-ordinates of them in the States through our own contacts here in Belgium.

--
Gerrit Cap
Vlaamse Televisie Maatschappij N.V.		e-mail :   gerrit_at_vtm.be