6037 under Solaris

From: Mari Mortell <mortell_at_gso.saic.com>
Date: 4 Mar 1994 16:24:14 -0800

Does anyone have 6.0.37 running under Solaris? I've read the installation guide and contacted tech support, but I am still unable to link the rdbms or the proc libraries. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are many unresolved references, here are a few of the sybmols
ktucea, kspgsp, kcfars_, sfaw44_, spsetnum_, sfaofg_

Thanks in advance!!

Mari Mortell                    San Diego, California
mari_at_gso.saic.com               SAIC - geophysical sciences operation
(619) 458-2771 Received on Sat Mar 05 1994 - 01:24:14 CET

Original text of this message