Looking for Cost estimation Info

From: <lmiller_at_indyvax.iupui.edu>
Date: 22 Feb 94 09:06:27 -0500

Hi, I am looking for some info on productivity improvements from using database case tools. Would anyone here have information on this? We are designing a system with a database of about 40 tables in oracle 7. We are hoping to take advantage of the improvements made to oracle since version 6. Do these kinds of tools accelerate the analysis, design, or just the implementation phase of the project? We are currently using COCOMO to estimate the cost of a project and it doesn't seem to deal well with mixxed language projects (Ada, SQL, UIL). Any hints?

Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Feb 22 1994 - 15:06:27 CET

Original text of this message