Re: Oracle books

From: Curtis R Linton <crl130_at_cs.usask.ca>
Date: 14 Feb 1994 19:47:49 GMT

Suresh (suresh_at_seesrv.ako.dec.com) wrote:
: Could somebody please give me the list of
: good books on Oracle. This is for beginers
: with database knowlegde.

Me too please! I am doing a system analsis and design project that will be implemented (in part) in Oracle. What books can I turn to to get a good feel for the database design needs, as well as how Oracle's front end tools work? Thanks in advance

| Q: What is the best hardware platform for  | Curtis Linton               |
|    Microsoft's new Windows NT?             | Student of Computer Science |
|                                            | University of Saskatchewan  |
| A: A slide projector.                      | crl130_at_cs.usask.ca          |