Re: Wanted: European Companies to Distribute 3GL/4GL/Database Tools

From: Steve Caswell <sfc_at_tpghq.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 1994 01:17:42 GMT

In article <760121953snz_at_isluk.demon.co.uk> ianw_at_isluk.demon.co.uk writes:

>If you do not like this posting, then you do not have to read it.
>
>Many people on the Internet work for commercial software organisations
>in Europe. This message is to them.
>
> Looking for European Companies to distribute 3GL/4GL Tools.
 [marketing garbage irrelevant to INGRES technical discussion deleted]

>Ian Whitefield
>Information Services Limited
>121 Gloucester Place
>London W1H 3PJ
>England
>
>Tel: 44-71-487 4711
>Fax: 44-71-487 2998
>ianw_at_isluk.demon.co.uk
>
>--
>--------------
>Ian Whitefield
>ianw_at_isluk.demon.co.uk

I have sent the following e-mail to Mr. Whitefield and I urge others to do the same. Perhaps some harrasment will reduce this kind of useless posting.

If you don't like this message, too bad. You've already paid to receive it.

The comp.databases.ingres newgroup was created to support the open discussion of technical issues and product information related to the INGRES database management product from ASK. Readers of this group would prefer not to be forced to wade through non-INGRES related braindead marketing garbage. There are newsgroups devoted to advertising and marketing postings, and this is not one of them.

We would appreciate you're being considerate enough to not to make postings of this kind.

I have posted this message to the comp.databases.ingres newsgroup and have encouraged readers to both e-mail to you a similar message, as well as completely ignore your original posting.

Steve Caswell | The Palmer Group Principal Consultant | Palmer & Associates, Inc.

sfc_at_tpghq.com or      |  (404) 448-7727
uunet!tpghq!sfc       |  (404) 263-6256
--

Steve Caswell           |   (404) 448-7727    |  "The opinions expressed are my
Principal Consultant    |   sfc_at_tpghq.com     |   own.  They may not be perfect,