Re: Wanted: European Companies to Distribute 3GL/4GL/Database Tools

From: Vic Cinc <vicc_at_extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 1994 07:25:09 GMT

sfc_at_tpghq.com (Steve Caswell) writes:

>In article <760121953snz_at_isluk.demon.co.uk> ianw_at_isluk.demon.co.uk writes:
>>
>>If you do not like this posting, then you do not have to read it.
>>
>>Many people on the Internet work for commercial software organisations
>>in Europe. This message is to them.
>>
>> Looking for European Companies to distribute 3GL/4GL Tools.
 [marketing garbage irrelevant to INGRES technical discussion deleted]

>>Ian Whitefield
>>Information Services Limited
>>121 Gloucester Place
>>London W1H 3PJ
>>England
>>
>>Tel: 44-71-487 4711
>>Fax: 44-71-487 2998
>>ianw_at_isluk.demon.co.uk
>>
>>--
>>--------------
>>Ian Whitefield
>>ianw_at_isluk.demon.co.uk

>I have sent the following e-mail to Mr. Whitefield and I urge others to do
>the same. Perhaps some harrasment will reduce this kind of useless posting.

>If you don't like this message, too bad. You've already paid to receive it.

>The comp.databases.ingres newgroup was created to support the open
>discussion of technical issues and product information related to the
>INGRES database management product from ASK. Readers of this group would
>prefer not to be forced to wade through non-INGRES related braindead
>marketing garbage. There are newsgroups devoted to advertising and marketing
>postings, and this is not one of them.

>We would appreciate you're being considerate enough to not to make postings
>of this kind.

>I have posted this message to the comp.databases.ingres newsgroup and have
>encouraged readers to both e-mail to you a similar message, as well as
>completely ignore your original posting.

>Steve Caswell | The Palmer Group
>Principal Consultant | Palmer & Associates, Inc.
>sfc_at_tpghq.com or | (404) 448-7727
>uunet!tpghq!sfc | (404) 263-6256
>--

>Steve Caswell | (404) 448-7727 | "The opinions expressed are my
>Principal Consultant | sfc_at_tpghq.com | own. They may not be perfect,
>The Palmer Group | uunet!tpghq!sfc | but they're all I've got."

thats it steve lets really waste as much bandwidth as possible by harrasing people trying to earn a living. hell why stop there steve, may you can set up an auto mail bombing program and flood the poor site with gigs of rubbish. Personaly I think you are a fucking idiot.

vic

Vic Cinc, Krell Labs pty ltd internet: vicc_at_extro.ucc.su.oz.au
                             smail: GPO Box 1660 Sydney NSW 2001