SQL*Net TCP PDI load err 0xFF01

From: Dennis G German <p01147_at_psilink.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 94 17:13:40 -0500

Now that I have installed ftp software inc. 's PC/TCP I reinstalled SQL*NET TCP/IP

I loaded sqlpme, started orainst with the SQL*NET TCP/IP 1 of 1 disk in the floppy drive and selected SQL*NET TCP/IP and chose ftp and did the install

Then I loaded pctcp , ping'ed the aix host.

then I sqltcp and i got the following:

SQL*Net TCP/IP Driver (FTP): Version 1.1.6.8 - Production.

Copyright (c) 1989,1992 Oracle Corporation, California, USA All Rights reserved. This software has been provided under a license agreement containing certain restrictions on use and disclourse. Reverse engineering of object code is prohibited.

Error: SQL*Net PDI load error = 0xFF01
SQL*net Driver not loaded

I think I have seen this before but cannot remember what to do about it! help I am stuck!

Please reply by email or call me or FAX (201/791-8905) since this news group is soo active I have trouble watching it

Thank You
+++++ Dennis G German ++++ Warner Insurance Services +++ Fairlawn,NJ USA ++++ Received on Wed Feb 02 1994 - 23:13:40 CET

Original text of this message