Working Days

From: Gary Eckhardt <eckhardg_at_radon.brooks.af.mil>
Date: 26 Jan 1994 14:43:36 GMT

Has anyone ever written a Oracle trigger or PL/SQL to compute the number of *Working Days* between two dates? Working days, meaning, the days between two dates, minus weekends, minus scheduled holidays? We are currently working on a solution, but I thought I would troll the net for any ideas anyone had on the subject. Thanks for any info.

---

Gary B. Eckhardt                |  Software Development  |  This space for
Computer Sciences Corporation   |  MISTS HSC Support     |  rent or lease.
eckhardg_at_radon.brooks.af.mil    |  (210) 536-2826        |  (Cheap!)

   It's called "GOLF" because all the other four-letter words were taken.