RE: OUTTER JOINS

From: Doug Hewko <doug.hewko_at_synapse.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 94 06:37:00 -0500

Michael Stein writes..

MP´ This is very strange. I have had multiple (+) in queries, and they   ´work fine. What error message did you get? ÿ
Sorry, I do not have your e-mail address so I can you e-mail the response directly to you.

I was told that you can only outter link one table. I also thought it was strange...especially since I was using one table. The only explanation I can think of is:
:Outter joins only work with one Table.
:The location of the (+) in a statement does not matter. (I keep them
 near one table.)
:Hence, maybe internally ORACLE is moving the (+) to two different
tables. (I am joining two tables.)

I'll get you the exact error code when I go back to work today.

Doug

---
 þ 1st 1.11 #574 þ Standards are wonderful. So many to choose from.