Re: ODBC & Oracle

From: Curt Leaist <curtl_at_diamond.zed.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 1994 15:20:26 GMT

In article <1994Jan11.030939.9217_at_oracle.us.oracle.com>, dbmoore_at_us.oracle.com (Dennis Moore) writes:
|> Re: ODBC adapters and drivers for Unix:
|>
|> Perhaps the vendors aren't going to do that themselves, or maybe they
|> will, but in the meantime, you should contact any of the ODBC suppliers
|> for Windows, like Q+E, PageAhead, VisionWare (UK), Information Builders,
|> and MicroDecisionware, since at least some of them are doing just that.
|>
|> Good luck!
|>
|> -- Dennis Moore, my own opinions, etcetcetc

You can add OpenLink Software to the list. They have Level 2 compliant ODBC drivers for Windows, and claim to have drivers for UNIX available soon.

UK: OpenLink Software 44-81-659-8826
US: Dynamic Results, Inc. 313-642-1890

Curt Leaist                        |Internet: curtl_at_zed.com
Project Zed                        |UUCP    : ...!uunet!uupsi2!aruba!curtl