Re: The disk...

From: Robert J. McCallister <rjmac_at_crl.com>
Date: 8 Jan 1994 13:03:36 -0800

King of Beggars (accvtk_at_vaxa.hofstra.edu) wrote:
:*Hi all,
:* It may sounds stupid....
:* I have the book, "Oracle7, the Complete Reference", by
:*George Koch, from McGraw-Hill. However, the disk that contains all the
:*tables costs like $45. I wonder if anybody has a copy of the disk, and
:*is generrous enough to put those action files to a ftp site.
:* Thanks in advance.

:*V Kwan
:*accvtk_at_vaxb.hofstra.edu

Man this is worse than stupid, I think not only is it immoral but illegal. I gonna call the software cops and have your flogged with a hundred floppy discs, nanny nanny boo boo. Received on Sat Jan 08 1994 - 22:03:36 CET

Original text of this message