Re: FAQ'S WANTED FOR ORACLE A

From: Tony Valle <valle_at_huntsville.sparta.com>
Date: 28 Dec 1993 15:20:49 GMT

In article <1d.3154.2378.0NEDD317_at_synapse.org> doug.hewko_at_synapse.org (Doug Hewko) writes:

> BTW, how valuable is Oracle/SQL experience in the "real world"? I am
> about to embark on an eight month work term with Oracle and naturally
> I am concerned where this would leave me employment-wise.

EXTREMELY VALUABLE. I designed, installed, and administered an Oracle system for tracking student records at a small college six years ago. I haven't touched Oracle since and now I'm in demand with every org in my company over that experience. You can take it to the bank.

| Tony Valle                   | Opinions? What opinions?		         |
| valle_at_huntsville.sparta.com		| I just work here!                  |