Re: MAKE MONEY FAST - Not Again

From: robert.k.nichols <rnichols_at_cbnewsg.cb.att.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 15:23:11 GMT

In article <dtr2.13.0017465C_at_lehigh.edu> dtr2_at_lehigh.edu (Doug Rohrer) writes:
>In article <CHov0x.Avy_at_sugar.NeoSoft.COM> astaff_at_NeoSoft.com (Administaff) writes:
>>From: astaff_at_NeoSoft.com (Administaff)
>>Subject: MAKE MONEY FAST
>>Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 23:38:55 GMT
>
>How many times to we have to hear this. To prevent a flame war, please send
>Flames to astaff_at_NeoSoft.com (I guess this is who that was from) or
>an e-mail message to ...

Since this message appears to have come from an administrative login, I strongly suspect that some unfortunate admin left a terminal logged in, and someone took advantage of this to re-post this old article with the specific intent of causing a flood of email. I think it would be best to ignore it and NOT respond.

--
Bob Nichols
AT&T Bell Laboratories