Re: MAKE MONEY FAST - Not Again

From: Doug Rohrer <dtr2_at_lehigh.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 04:16:20 GMT

In article <CHov0x.Avy_at_sugar.NeoSoft.COM> astaff_at_NeoSoft.com (Administaff) writes:
>From: astaff_at_NeoSoft.com (Administaff)
>Subject: MAKE MONEY FAST
>Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 23:38:55 GMT

>Dear Friend,
> My name is Dave Rhodes. In September 1988 my car

[Idiotic Make Money Scheme deleted to save bandwidth]

How many times to we have to hear this. To prevent a flame war, please send Flames to astaff_at_NeoSoft.com (I guess this is who that was from) or an e-mail message to postmaster_at_NeoSoft.com to inform them of this chain letter. We really don't need another two week thread of flames... We know this doesn't work, so leave it be.

Thanx,

Doug Rohrer
dtr2_at_lehigh.edu
(215)758-0068

This is +-={[SigVirus v1.2]}=-+
Please add me to your signarture file. Received on Wed Dec 08 1993 - 05:16:20 CET

Original text of this message