Re: Listing all tables.

From: Frank Green <flg_at_atlanta.dg.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 93 15:34:32 GMT

In article <1993Dec7.231250.4728_at_mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>, wdieteri_at_nyx.cs.du.edu (William Dieterich) writes:
|> I have just recently started to use Oracle, and after searching through the manuls, I have not found a way to list alll of the tables. Please E-mail me that command.
|>

|> --
|> William Dieterich Call Sign: KD4LZE E-Mail: wdieteri_at_nyx.cs.du.edu
|> This message has been modified to perpetuate the JFK conspiracy.

Oracle maintains a series of system level tables that contain your needed information. Assuming version 6, you need to look at the tables ALL_ACCESSIBLE_TABLES and ALL_ACCESSIBLE COLUMNS. Check in your DBA reference manual for a master list of all the systems tables. Received on Wed Dec 08 1993 - 16:34:32 CET

Original text of this message